Did you know a Sunfish is called “Moonfish” in German? That’s why this Bracenet is silvery white like a Moonfish in turquoise water! This Bracenet including a tag with a Moonfish engraving is our first product of the Ocean Week 2022. For every product sold, we will donate to Healthy Seas to continue our joint fight for the future of our oceans.
About the bracelet:
- used nets: Gulf of Alaska (white) and Mediterranean Sea (turquoise inner strand of the Mediterranean Sea net)
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- approx. 2 x 4 mm diameter
- extra thick magnetic clasp (6mm) made of stainless steel for a secure hold in silver with Bracenet logo
- silver pendant with engraved sea dragon
- one of a kind, may vary slightly visually from the picture
- nickel free, water resistant & rust free
- net salvaged, environmentally friendly cleaned
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knot and color are from the real net
Strictly limited and only available today! Do you want to buy all five products? No problem, you’ll get free shipping within Europe with the code “oceanweek2022” on every order Ocean Week order, so just order again. In fact, we’ll specifically wait until the end of the week until processing your orders, so that we can dispatch your collection in a single, more climate-friendly package. And now: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine wildlife.
Thanks to our partners: