Keychain Baltic Sea Fehmarn
This Bracenet Baltic Sea Fehmarn keychain reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled out of recovered ghost nets that would otherwise still haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Click here to learn more about Robert Marc Lehmann and the ghost net hunt on Fehmarn.
About the keychain:
- one strand with green/white/red and one white strand with red accents
- around 9.5 – 10 long incl. socket
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- socket of stainless steel in gold/rosé matt or black matt with engraved Bracenet logo and the Robert-Marc-Lehmann-Logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net was recovered by Robert Marc Lehmann and his team
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel socket
- colour originate from the real net
For each Baltic Sea Fehmarn keychain sold, we will donate 7 Euro each to Robert Marc Lehmann’s association MISSION ERDE e.V. With this we want to finance another joint salvage operation.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.