Healthy Seas Dolphin Bracenet
29 € – 36 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Healthy Seas does insanely great and important work against ghost nets, and we’ve been proud to work so closely together since day 1 of BRACENET. Through cleanups with volunteer divers and by working with stakeholders of the fishing sector toward marine litter prevention, Healthy Seas collect waste nets and ensures they become a valuable resource together with BRACENET.
About the bracelet:
- Light blue (Ionian Sea) and dark blue (Arctic Ocean).
- Approx. 2 x 4 mm diameter
- Made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- Silver stainless steel magnetic clasp with engraved Healthy Seas logo
- Stainless steel pendant with dolphin engraving
- Unique, may vary slightly from the picture
- Nickel free, waterproof & stainless steel
- Handmade in Hamburg
- Environmentally friendly cleaned
- Upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- Color comes from the real net
With the Healthy Seas Dolphin Bracenet you can support their work, because for each of these bracelets sold we donate 2 € to Healthy Seas!
Learn more about our collaboration in our blog.
Join BRACENET and Healthy Seas in spreading the message to protect the seas and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
Thanks to our partners: