Walvis Bay II x Ocean Conservation NamibiaNew
25 € – 32 €
How do i get my size?
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
A Bracenet for you, our oceans and the Cape Fur Seals!
Each Seal Bracenet – Walvis Bay stands for a seal that was freed from ghost nets. Because time and again, some of the Cape Fur Seals at Pelican Point in Namibia get entangled in former fishing nets. Fortunately, the team of Ocean Conservation Namibia is on the spot to cut them free! We have upcycled the nets into new bracelets for you. Spread the message for the protection of marine animals and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
ABOUT THE BRACELET:
- Bright yellow and green
- From old fishing nets from Pelican Point/ Walvis Bay in Namibia
- made from former fishing nets (HDPE)
- black or rose-gold stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- OPTIONAL: Color matching tag with Cape Fur Seal engraving
- upcycling bracelet made from real pieces of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colours are from the real net
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
For every Walvis Bay Bracenet sold we donate 2 € to Ocean Conservation Namibia
SKU: 586768 Categories: Bracenets, Export_Bracenets, New products, Specials