Wadden Sea II
25 € – 33 €
How do i get my size?
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
With your Wadden Sea II Bracenet, you help us remove a piece of ghost net from the oceans. Additionally, it’s a great conversation starter and beautiful accessory! Join us in our mission to protect the oceans: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the bracelet:
- yellow ochre (double rowed)
- made from a piece of former fishing net (HDPE)
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp, in black or rose-gold as bayonet clasp, with engraved BRACENET logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- upcycling bracelet made from a real piece of fishing net (HDPE) and magnetic clasp
- knots and colours are from the real net
- net was environmentally friendly cleaned
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
SKU: 579908 Categories: Bracenets, Export_Bracenets