Upcycling-Shopper Black SeaNew
This beautiful Bracenet shopper offers space for all your essentials – and there’s still room for a quick trip to the grocery store! It’s a great everyday companion and sets a strong statement for conscious consumption that is good for the earth and oceans.
The upcycled bag is made of high-quality, resource-friendly woven hemp fabric and former fishing nets. It is handmade by Bracenet with support from a small sewing shop from Hamburg.
ABOUT THE SHOPPER:
- Upcycled bag with large inner bag and decorative outer net
- 37 cm wide, 37 cm high (dimensions may vary slightly)
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Washable at 40°C (ideally gently by hand)
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
- Inner bag from resource-friendly hemp fabric (undyed, unbleached, organic)
- Decorative outer net from former fishing nets (HDPE)
- Handles made from recycled polyester ropes
- Carrying handle and tag with Bracenet logo made of brass
Thank you to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.