Upcycling Shopper Atlantic Ocean
This beautiful Bracenet shopper offers space for all your essentials – and there’s even room for a quick trip to the store! This bag from ghost nets is a great everyday companion and makes a sets statement for conscious consumption that is good for the earth and oceans.
The upcycled bag is made of high-quality, resource-friendly woven hemp fabric and recovered ghost nets. It is handmade by Bracenet, with support from the Lebenshilfewerk Neumünster.
About the bag:
- Washable at 40°C. Ideally by hand with a gentle detergent
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- 35 cm wide, 39 cm high (dimensions may vary slightly)
- Inner bag made of natural hemp twill fabric, undyed and unbleached and organically cultivated
- Outer net made of recovered ghost net (HDPE), yellow/blue
- Handles made from ropes of recovered ghost nets or discarded fishing equipment (HDPE), blue/white with red accents
- Carrying handle and tag with Bracenet logo made of brass
- Sewn with strong cotton thread
- Inner bag made by Lebenshilfewerk Neumünster (workshop for people with disabilities)
- Net recovered by Healthy Seas and Ghost Diving, environmentally cleaned by Nofir
- Handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Our prices were not just created out of the blue
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.