Bracenet x Bridge&Tunnel Upcycling Bumbag
Hipbag, fanny pack or just belly bag?
Whatever its name, our little bum bag has everything you need for this summer. It’s more than just a fashion statement – it’s evidence of your commitment to protecting our seas, solidarity with vulnerable communities and a protest against our single use society. Because every Upcycling Bumbag means one less piece of ghost net, saves resources and stands for social engagement.
About the bumbag:
- eye-catching zipper with zipper pull made of ghost net
- colors: blue with zipper and Bracenet-tag in copper or black with zipper and Bracenet-tag in black, here the connecting piece is SILVER
- unique, may differ slightly from the pictures
- thanks to a slider, the size can be adjusted easily and uncomplicatedly
- the bag can be worn on the hip or as a cross-body bag
- made of 100 % upcycled jeans
- 100 % handmade in Hamburg. Limited edition.
- belt strap: 100 % Polypropylene
- color of zipper pull originates from the real net
- net recovered in January 2019, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- upcycling. fair. social. handmade
- width: 24 cm
- height: 13 cm
- depth: max. 6,5 cm
- belt length: 81 cm min / 128 cm
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.