Made from a piece of ghost net that would otherwise continue to drift through the oceans, it helps save marine life and preserve ecosystems. Join Bracenet in spreading the message to protect the oceans and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
The net was found by Bye Bye Plastik Sylt on Sylt.
About the Bracenet:
- turquoise green
- bracelet can have two or three knots
- approx. 3 mm diameter
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- silver stainless steel magnetic clasp for secure hold with engraved Bracenet logo
- unique piece, may differ slightly from the picture
- nickel free, water resistant & rust free
- net salvaged, environmentally friendly cleaned
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knot and color are from real net
For every sold Sylt Bracenet we donate 1 € to Bye Bye Plastik Sylt.
Thanks to our partners:
In addition, we regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine life.