Strap for yoga mats
When you start exercising, it’s usually time to take off your jewellery! That doesn’t mean you can’t take your statement for marine protection with you: We have now developed a carrying strap for sports mats from the ropes of former fishing nets for you! 💪
Whether it’s for your yoga mat, fitness mat or maybe even your beach towel – just put both loops of the carrying strap around your rolled-up mat, swing the strap over your shoulder and you’re ready to go!
We developed our sports mat together with Hannah Nele – check out her Instagram channel for some behind-the-scenes footage!
About the strap:
- Sturdy and tear-resistant rope provides a secure and stylish hold for the sports mat
- Comfortable length to carry the sports mat around the neck or over the shoulder
- Each product is unique and may vary slightly in appearance from the picture
- Each order comes with a postcard with the poem “Sea Love” by Hannah Nele
- Strong rope from ghost nets or discarded fishing nets, approx. 10 mm, yellow (HDPE).
- Blue wrap made from the inner netting material of the Atlantic Sea fishing net (HDPE).
- Caps: Brass, nickel plated
- Waterproof and weather resistant
- Bracenet logo pendant engraved with “Sea Love” in stainless steel
- Made from the ropes of former fishing nets
- Cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- Handmade in Hamburg
About Hannah Nele:
“I’m Hannah, psychology student, blogger, activist, overthinker and collector of thoughts and moments. For this I prefer to use Instagram. To capture beautiful moments, but also problems and issues that need attention & support. Through my studies, however, I have become aware of how important balances and pauses are. No one can and / or should bring 24/7 performance and to still have enough energy for activism and co helps me especially movement, conscious breathing and come into the moment. And yoga combines all of that for me. A small break island in the midst of many storms that surround us at the moment. Since I love nature, I try to protect it as much as possible, just like Bracenet, but also to visit it again and again. Together with my yoga mat, for example.”
We’d like to thank our partners: