Shopping net Baltic Sea
This Bracenet upcycling bag is your new companion for zero waste groceries! We’ve chosen a ghost net with a particularly small mesh-size so that all your fruit and veg safely remain inside. It is big enough for roughly ten apples and can be closed easily with its ghost net string. Are you ready for Plastic Free July?
The bag is made of recovered ghost nets as well as a lightweight woven fabric from organic cotton. It is handmade by Bracenet and sets a strong statement for conscious consumption that is good for the earth and oceans.
About the bag:
- Washable at 40°C. Ideally by hand with a gentle detergent
- With a loop to pull it closed
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- 31.5 cm wide, 36.5 cm high (dimensions may vary slightly)
- Mesh size roughly 1.8 cm * 1.8 cm
- Net bag made of former fishing net (HDPE), washed out green
- Net loop made of former fishing net (HDPE), fir green
- Sewn with lightweight woven fabric from organic cotton, waxed in natural colour, undyed and unbleached, brown-melanged
- Sewn-on cotton label with Bracenet logo
- Sewn with strong organic cotton thread
- Net recovered from the Baltic Sea near Poland’s coast
- Produced in Bracenet’s own manufactury
- Handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.