Shopping net North Sea
Finally it’s back in our store – our fruit bag, which is also versatile beyond!
The reusable upcycled mesh bag is made from salvaged ghost nets and a lightweight organic cotton woven fabric. It was handcrafted by Bracenet and and makes a clear statement for conscious consumption that is good for the earth and oceans.
Whether in the supermarket or zero-waste store: Bracenet’s mesh bag is your perfect companion for plastic-free shopping. For the bag, we used an extra fine mesh that not only carries your fruits/vegetables safely but is also large enough to hold ten apples, for example.
About the bag:
- washable at 30°C. Ideally by hand with a gentle detergent.
- with a loop to pull it closed
- each product is unique, may vary slightly visually from the picture
- approx. 36 cm wide, 37 cm high (dimensions may vary slightly).
- mesh size of about 1 cm * 1 cmn
- net bag made of former fishing net (HDPE), washed out white
- net loop made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- sewn with light woven fabric made of organic cotton, natural grown, undyed and unbleached, brown-melted
- sewn on cotton label with Bracenet logo
- sewn with strong thread made of organic cotton
- salvaged from the North Sea
- made in the Bracenet manufactory
- handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.