Sea Shepherd x Baltic Sea INew
26 € – 33 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
We craft each bracenet specially for you.
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! Because we make your sustainable bracelet from the most dangerous kind of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
The Sea Shepherd x Baltic Sea I Bracenet is made from a ghost net that Sea Shepherd recovered from the Baltic Sea during their BALTIC SEA CAMPAIGN 2023. We transform it into your sustainable statement for ocean conservation by hand in our Hamburg manufactory. Each bracelet includes a donation of 2 euros to Sea Shepherd Germany. Order yours now to make your contribution!
About the Bracelet:
- Limited! Only limited fishing net
- Ghost net 2023 recovered from the Baltic Sea near Travemünde by Sea Shepherd Germany
- Purple-blue strand with white accents, about 4mm ⌀
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp with Jolly Roger engraving and BRACENET logo
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
For every Sea Shepherd x Baltic Sea I Bracenet sold, we donate 2 € to Sea Shepherd Germany.