Sea of Åland Ring
The protection of the seas is in your hands! This Sea of Åland ring is made of leftover net snippets from our Bracenet production and thus helps us use every bit of our recovered ghost nets. Wear it with pride as a sustainable fashion statement around your finger: SAVE THE SEAS. WEAR A NET!
About the ring:
- Size adjustable (S: 50 – 59 mm, M: 60 – 72 mm)
- Light turquoise
- Made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- 3 – 4 mm diameter
- Metal end caps for a comfortable fit
- Zinc-coated wire inside provides a stable form
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Nickel-free & stainless
- Net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- Handmade in Hamburg
- Upcycled upcycling: Made out of net snippets from our Bracenet production
- Made of a piece of fishing net and metal end caps
- Colour originates from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.