27 € – 34 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
ONLY 180 PIECES AVAILABLE
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! Because we make your sustainable bracelet from the most dangerous kind of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place.
In November, our Marine Animals of the Month are the sailfish! We’re crafting the matching Sailfish Bracenet from the thin strands of our former fishing nets Arctic Ocean, Indian Ocean, and Aegean Sea. The colours of these nets make the pendant look like a real sailfish, gracefully parting the sparkling water’s surface with its dorsal fin.
ABOUT THE BRACELET:
- Crafted from our former fishing nets Arctic Ocean, Indian Ocean & Aegean Sea (2 mm ⌀ each)
- Three strands in blue, turquoise, and petrol blue (colours and knot stem from the real nets)
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo (colour: blue)
- Including a blue sailfish pendant (engraving illustrated by Mers from the BRACENET team)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.