Pufferfish are spiky! But this Keychain including a tag with a Pufferfish engraving lies gently in your hand. It’s our fourth product of the Ocean Week 2022. For every product sold, we will donate to Healthy Seas to continue our joint fight for the future of our oceans.
About the keychain:
- Yellow / blue
- Around 7,5 cm incl. socket
- Made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- Socket of stainless steel in black matt with engraved Logo
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net salvaged, environmentally friendly cleaned
- Handmade in Hamburg
- Upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel socket
- color originates from the salvaged fishing net
Strictly limited and only available today! Do you want to buy all five products? No problem, you’ll get free shipping within Europe with the code “oceanweek2022” on every order Ocean Week order, so just order again. In fact, we’ll specifically wait until the end of the week until processing your orders, so that we can dispatch your collection in a single, more climate-friendly package. And now: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
Thanks to our partners:
We also regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.