Orca Keychain – Mission Erde
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We create our sustainable bracelets from ghost nets that we have recovered from the seas – or from discarded fishing nets so that these won’t even end up at sea. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
This Orca Keychain is manufactured from two former fishing nets, matching Orcas in black and white. We developed it together with marine biologist and YouTuber Robert Marc Lehmann. For your Orca Bracenet we donate €7 to his non-profit organisation Mission Erde e.V. Thank you for your support!
ABOUT THE ORCA KEYCHAIN:
- Made from former fishing nets, double rowed (9 cm long)
- Black & White (colour & structure stem from the net!)
- Silver stainless steel socket with BRACENET logo and exclusive orca engraving (designed by Mers from our team)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
For every sold Orca keychain we donate 7 € to Mission Erde e.V.