Octopus Bracenet – Mossel Bay
ONLY 319 BRACENETS AVAILABLE
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! Because we make your sustainable bracelet from the most dangerous kind of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place.
Octopuses are our marine animals of the month in October With the octopus Bracenet from our yellow-orange fishing net “Mossel Bay” we have dedicated a particularly colorful bracelet to these color artists. You too can bring these bright colors to your wrist!
About the Bracelet:
- Crafted from our former fishing net “Mossel Bay” (4 mm ⌀)
- Yellow with orange highlights (colours & knots stem from the real net!)
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo (color: rose gold)
- Includes octopus pendant (engraving illustrated by Mers from the BRACENET team)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.