Norwegian Orca Survey Bracenet
25 € – 32 €
A Bracenet for you, for the seas, and for the orcas: Every Norwegian Orca Survey Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and porpoises: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Click here to learn more about the non-profit organization Norwegian Orca Survey (NOS) and the Norwegian Orca Survey Bracenet.
About the Bracenet:
- Black Sea (black) und North Sea (white)
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- around 2 x 4 mm diameter
- extra thick stainless steel magnetic clasp (6mm) for secure hold black matt with engraved orca and Bracenet logo
- OPTIONAL with Orca Survey Tag
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
For every sold Norwegian Orca Survey Bracenet, we donate € 2 to NOS. NOS uses our collected donations for their Cetacean Stranding Program. By studying stranded marine mammals, they can investigate their cause of death and how we can prevent this from happening in the future. This program is an important building block for the protection of the orcas
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.