Labrador Sea II Bracenet
26 € – 33 €
A strong statement for marine protection? You bet it is! The Labrador Sea II is our thickest Bracenet, and with its 9 mm clasp, it’s a true eye-catcher on your wrist. We manufacture it from the sturdy ropes of former fishing nets, giving them a new life. SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
About the Bracenet:
- red-white or blue-white
- approx. 10 mm in diameter
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- black, 9 mm thick, extremely strong magnetic clasp with engraved BRACENET logo made of stainless steel for a secure hold
- each Bracenet is unique and may differ slightly from the picture
- nickel free, water resistant & rust free
- Note: Our BRACENET pendants are unfortunately not suitable for this Bracenet
- cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- color originates from the original fishing net
Special thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.