The Saltstraumen keychain by BRACENET reminds you of your positive contribution to saving the oceans whenever you open the front door! Made from a piece of ghost net that would otherwise continue to drift through the oceans, it helps save marine life and preserve ecosystems. With Bracenet, you too can spread the message to protect the oceans and free them from the haunting of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Deep blue, mystical and full of swirls: this keychain reminds us of the Saltstraumen in Norway! This is the largest tidal current in the world, stretching inland with its many small vortices. A unique sight – just like your new upcycling piece!
About the keychain:
- deep blue color
- braided net
- length incl. clasp: 8-9 cm
- matt black stainless steel cap with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- old fishing net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net
- colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.