Keychain North Sea Sylt IV
This Bracenet North Sea Sylt IV Keychain reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled out of recovered ghost nets that would otherwise still haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the keychain:
- Yellow / blue
- Around 7,5 cm incl. socket
- Made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- Socket of stainless steel in black matt with engraved Logo
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- Nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- Net collected by Bye Bye Plastik Sylt in Sylt
- Handmade in Hamburg
- Upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel socket
- Knots and colour originate from the real net
For every Keychain North Sea Sylt IV, we donate € 2 to Bye Bye Plastik Sylt.
We also regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.