Schlüsselanhänger North Sea II
The North Sea II Keychain by BRACENET reminds you of your positive contribution to saving the oceans whenever you open the front door! Made from a piece of fishing net that would otherwise continue to drift through the oceans as a ghost net, it helps save marine life and preserve ecosystems.
Spread the message for the protection of the oceans and free them from the spook of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the keychain:
- Light blue / sea green
- made from a piece of former fishing net (HDPE)
- High quality stainless steel frame in black, silver or rose gold with engraved BRACENET logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
Manufacturing of the keychain:
- Upcycling keychain from a piece of fishing net and stainless steel frame
- knots and colour are from the real net
- Network cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.