Keychain Labrador Sea II
This Bracenet Labrador Sea II keychain reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled out of recovered ghost nets that would otherwise still haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
This limited Labrador Sea keychain is made from a piece of ghost net rope originally used for our dog leashes. Therefore, there is only a small stock and the keychain is a bit more robust.
About the keychain:
- red with white and partly green accents (more colors to follow!)
- without any knots
- matt black stainless steel cap and engraved logo
- length incl. clasp: 8-9 cm
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel socket
- colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.