Keychain Baltic Sea 2
This Bracenet Baltic Sea keychain reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled out of recovered ghost nets that would otherwise still haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Keychain:
- grey with blue and white stripes interruptions
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- matt black stainless steel cap and engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- length incl. clasp: 10-11 cm
- net recovered 2017, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.