- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
We recently went for a dive into the depths of our storeroom. We found something special hidden among many nets: a treasure chest! We could hardly believe our eyes when we opened it – there were old and almost forgotten Bracenets and keychains.We recovered this Bracenet treasure chest and are excited to give you a chance to get your hands on leftover items from our previous beloved products! Not all products are available in all sizes, but take a look into the chest yourself and dig through the treasures. Who knows, maybe you’ll find your very own lucky charm?
With the discount code „treasure-chest“, you receive a 15% discount on all products in this category. You can apply the code during checkout. It’s only applicable once per person, does not work in conjunction with other codes and is valid until 30.09.2021.
About the Bracenet:
- fir green
- one rowed around 2 x 2 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: matt black or gold/rosé magnetic stainless steel claspwith engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- cleaned in an environmentally friendly way with water
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.