INT. OCEAN FILM TOUR 2023 BracenetNew
29 € – 36 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
With your INT. OCEAN FILM TOUR 2023 Bracenet, you help us remove a piece of ghost net from the oceans. Additionally, it’s a great conversation starter and beautiful accessory! Join us in our mission to protect the oceans and donate to the partner organisations of the tour: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
ABOUT THE BRACELET:
- from our Tasman Sea (turquoise with red accents) and Irish Sea (green) fishing nets
- made from former fishing nets (HDPE)
- black or rose-gold stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo
- matching stainless steel pendant with Int. OCEAN FILM TOUR logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- upcycling bracelet made from real pieces of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colours are from the real net
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
The Bracenet includes a €6 donation to the partner organisations of the Int. OCEAN FILM TOUR: Deutsche Meeresstiftung, everwave, OceanCare, PADI AWARE Foundation, Sea Shepherd, SHARKPROJECT, Viva con Agua and Whale & Dolphin Conservation.
Thank you to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.