Hawaii Bracenet – Papahānaumokuākea
26 € – 27 €
Ghost nets don’t stop anywhere, not even in front of the beautiful islands of Hawaii. But you can help save the seas and marine life here: each Hawaii Bracenet consists of a piece of old fishing net salvaged by the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project around Hawaii, and at the same time contributes to funding further recovery missions. SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
More about the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project.
About the bracelet:
- black with blue accents
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- blue magnetic clasp or black bayonet clasp with BRACENET logo
- unique, may differ slightly from the pictures
- Nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- Colour comes from the real net
- Environmentally friendly cleaned
- Handmade in Hamburg
For every Hawaii Bracenet sold, we donate €2 to the Papahānaumokuākea Marine Debris Project.