Ghost Net T-Shirt Atlantic Ocean
A T-shirt, ecologically produced. A piece of ghost net, salvaged to protect the oceans. Together: a strong statement for the healthy future of our world! That’s why we’ve added a piece of netting to the hem of our Bracenet t-shirt. Cozy, stylish, carries the message to the world.
Note: We recommend removing the net for washing to avoid microplastic leakage. Wash before first use.
About the T-shirt:
- 100% certified organic cotton, guaranteed plastic-free (except for the ghost net, of course).
- Large BRACENET logo on the front and small “SAVE THE SEAS. WEAR A NET” print on the sleeve
- Atlantic Sea ghost net at hem, can be easily removed and reattached
- Available in white, blue and black
- Russel Pure Organic® T-shirt made from 100% combed ring-spun organic cotton (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (Class II)).
- Ghost net salvaged and environmentally friendly cleaned only with water
- The ghost net appliqué is finished by hand in our Hamburg factory
product photos man: Boris (180 cm) | size M
Product photos woman: Tori (168 cm) | size S
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.