Dashel x Bracenet Ocean Edition Cycle Helmet
Get your bike out, put on your helmet and start pedaling! With the Dashel x Bracenet Cycle Helmet you set a strong statement against plastic waste. These great one-of-a-kind helmets are the result of unforeseen color variations in helmet production, and we’re thrilled to be working with Dashel to save them from premature recycling. Each Ocean Edition Cycle Helmet is distinguished by its unique color pattern and also has a ghost net loop. Looks stylish and saves the seas!
We recommend replacing your Re-Cycle Helmet every 5 years, or immediately if you have had a crash. Dashel will recycle it for you (in return for money off a subsequent purchase) when it’s time for a new one, using their UK supply chain. You can find more information directly at Dashel.
About the helmet:
- Colors and patterns may differ from the product photos
- Made in the UK
- Safe! Certified CE EN1078
- Slim & Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Ghost net carrying loop – use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp – no more pinched skin!
- 2 sizes of washable fit pads supplied with each helmet
- Recycled, re-usable drawstring backpack included
- Available in S (54-56 cm), M (57-59 cm) und L (60-62 cm)
- Weight: S 360 g, M 380 g, L 430 g
- Made of recyclable ABS plastic and EPS foam
- Attachment loop form recovered ghost nets (HDPE)
- Shipped in recyclable cardboard box
For every Ocean Edition Cycle Helmet sold, we donate €5 to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures.