Children’s book Luana
ATTENTION: The book is currently only available in German!
Luana, the candy bag and the sea – a children’s book to read aloud for all little heroines and heroes of the seas!
Dive down and join Luana on her journey through the wonderful underwater world! After a gust of wind drives her candy bag and all seven candy wrappers into the sea, Luana sets off on an adventurous quest with Kerby the crab to collect the trash again. Along the way, she discovers the colorful beauty of the oceans, meets lots of great sea creatures, and learns why plastic is so dangerous for them …
This read-aloud book is for all little heroines and heroes of the seas who love their environment and want to protect it forever. As they discover the many small details of the loving illustrations, the exciting story gently introduces them to ocean conservation. Because one thing is certain: we can all help save our oceans!
ABOUT THE CHILDREN’S BOOK:
- For children ages 4 and up to read aloud or read on their own
- Lovely illustrations with many details by Evgenia Lumfur
- Ideal as a motivating introduction to marine conservation
- Developed by the BRACENET team itself (Pia Giesing, Viktoria Glinicki, Jacob Muth & Madeleine von Hohenthal)
- Cradle-to-Cradle certified
- Climate-positive printing by gugler* DruckSinn
- 28 pages
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 27 cm
- ISBN 978-3-00-073714-5
The children’s book is unfortunately excluded from any discount offers.