This Canary Current Keychain from BRACENET reminds you of your positive impact whenever you open your door! Upcycled from old fishing nets that would otherwise haunt the oceans, this sustainable accessory helps to protect marine life and preserve ocean ecosystems.
Join us in our mission to protect the oceans: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
ABOUT THE KEYCHAIN:
- yellow with white and blue highlights
- made from a piece of former fishing net (HDPE)
- high-quality stainless steel socket with BRACENET engraving, available in black or rose-gold
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- upcycling bracelet made from a real piece of fishing net and stainless steel socket
- knots and colour stem from the real net
- personally handmade for you in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.