19 € – 31 €
- Place a lace around your wrist
- Measure length
- Select size (total length, incl. clasp)
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Every Baltic Sea Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Bracenet:
- grey with white/blue accents
- two-rowed, around 2 x 2,5 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: silver stainless steel bayonet clasp for secure hold or regular magnetic clasp in gold/rosé matt or black matt with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered in Feburary 2017, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
For every sold Baltic Sea Bracenet, we donate 1€ to our partner organisation Healthy Seas.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.