Black Sea Ring
With BRACENET, marine conservation is in your hands! We create our upcycled products from the most dangerous type of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the oceans and intercept old nets from fisheries so that they don’t end up at sea. This sustainable Black Sea II Ring is made from the same former fishing net as our Black Sea II Bracenet. We transform it into your personalised upcycling statement for marine conservation:
SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
ABOUT THE RING:
- made of former fishing net (4mm ⌀)
- size-adjustable (S: 50 – 59 mm, M: 60 – 72 mm)
- metal end caps ensure a comfortable fit
- galvanized wire inside for stable shape
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.