25 € – 32 €
How do i get my size?
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Each Bering Sea Bracenet means one less piece of ghost netting – and is also a conversation starter. Join Bracenet in spreading the message to protect the seas and rid them of the spook of nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the bracelet:
- Bright purplewith yellow net pieces
- Approx. 4 mm diameter
- made from a piece of former fishing net (HDPE)
- Rose gold or black matte magnetic closure with engraved logo.
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Net salvaged, environmentally friendly cleaned
- Handwork in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a real piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour are from the real net
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
SKU: 24692 Categories: Bracenets, Export_Bracenets, Retailers Bracenets, Versandzone_Kategorie_2