Baltic Sea Fehmarn Bracenet
Every Baltic Sea Fehmarn Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less is drifting through our oceans. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Click here to learn more about Robert Marc Lehmann and the ghost net hunt on Fehmarn.
About the Bracenet:
- especially finely braided, without any knots
- around 5 mm diameter
- magnetic stainless steel clasp for secure hold
- clasp in rosegold or black with engraved Bracenet logo and the Robert-Marc-Lehmann-Logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net was recovered by Robert Marc Lehmann and his team
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- colour originate from the real net
For each Baltic Sea Fehmarn Bracenet sold, we will donate 7 Euro each to Robert Marc Lehmann’s association MISSION ERDE e.V. With this we want to finance another joint salvage operation.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.