Bahamas Bracenet II
Every Bahamas Bracenet II means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Learn more about our Bahamas products here.
About the bracelet:
- two to three knots
- approx. 5 mm diameter
- made of former fishing net (HDPE)
- the magnetic clasp is available in silver with engraved logo
- unique, may vary slightly from the picture
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- plus an exclusive postcard with a self-designed tiger shark by Rosie Poirier
- net was found by Lukas Müller, Daniel Roesner and Lennart Rossenfeld on the Grand Bahamas.
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling bracelet made from a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knot and color comes from the real net
For every Bahamas Bracenet II sold, €3.50 goes as a donation to Shark Allies and €3.50 to Ocean Wildlife e.V.
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine wildlife.
Thanks to our partners: