Anklet Baltic Sea
Ghost nets are dangerous underwater, but bright and beautiful when they are brought ashore. As an anklet from Bracenet, they set a particularly colourful statement. Help us spread the message for the protection of our oceans: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the anklet:
- grey with white/blue accents
- around 20 cm long and 2 mm in diameter
- can be extended to 25 cm with the attached chain
- easy to put on with its small carabiners
- comes with a small Bracenet tag
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- silver stainless steel components
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling anklet made of a piece of fishing net and stainless steel components
- knot and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.