Anklet Aegean Sea
Only 375 pieces available!
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We personally transform them by hand in Hamburg from dangerous plastic waste into your statement for marine conservation! We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
We manufacture this Aegean Sea Anklet from old fishing nets from Greece. We personally transform them by hand in Hamburg from dangerous plastic waste into your statement for marine conservation!
About the anklet:
- Old fishing net from Greece (2 mm ⌀)
- Petrol blue (color & node from the real net!)
- With chain & carabiners easily adjustable in size from 20 cm to 25 cm
- Components incl. BRACENET pendant made of silver stainless steel.
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.