Andaman Sea Lanyard
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! We create our sustainable lanyards from ghost nets that we have recovered from the seas – or from discarded fishing nets so that these won’t even end up at sea. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
We upcycle this Andaman Sea Lanyard from former fishing nets by hand in Hamburg, Germany. It’s a great sustainable alternative to wear your keys, ID cards, or other important items safely around your neck.
Perfect for your team or next event? We look forward to your inquiry at [email protected]! Available in low minimum quantity and in other net colors and with individualized engraving. More info: bracenet.net/b2b/.
ABOUT THE LANYARD:
- Robust and sustainable: made from strong former fishing nets (4 mm ⌀, ca. 45 cm length)
- Green with yellow accents (color from the real net!)
- BRACENET bead: stainless steel; s-carabiner: aluminium alloy; key hook: zinc alloy. Available in silver or black.
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.