Coral Sea Bracenet
27 € – 35 €
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Only 457 pieces available
Join BRACENET in our fight for cleaner oceans! Because we make your sustainable bracelet from the most dangerous kind of plastic waste: former fishing nets. We recover ghost nets from the deep and intercept old nets from fisheries to prevent them from ending up there in the first place. Will you help us? SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
Corals are our marine animals of the month in July – and the Coral Sea Bracenet is just the thing! Made from a former fishing net from Ireland, it makes a subtle statement in subtle orange for the protection of our seas and their colourful coral reefs.
About the bracelet:
- Discarded fishing net “Coral Sea” from Atlantic (approx. 2 mm ⌀)
- Orange net, double-rowed (colour & knot stem from the net!)
- Stainless steel magnetic clasp with BRACENET logo (black, rose gold or black with additional bayonet clasp).
- Includes pendant with exclusive coral motif (designed by Mers from our team)
- nickel-free, waterproof & rustproof
- Each product is unique & handmade in Hamburg
Many thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.