Ecofluencer on tour
- Hamburg | 06. AugEcofluencer x CirplusOur #ecofluencer Jenni meet Christian from Cirplus who has a solution to make plastics 100 % circular. The start-up Cirplus is building a global marketplace for recycled plastics: a B2B-marketplace for the plastic processing industry. Until recently companies didn't really want to use recycled plastics because it’s actually cheaper to…Mehr
- Cologne | 31. JulEcofluencer x Shia SuOur #ecofluencer Jenni visited Shia Su from Wasteland Rebel at her home in Cologne. Every single piece of unrecyclable garbage Shia has produced in one year fits into a mason jar. She shared some practical tips and tricks that will make trash-free living fun and meaningful for everybody. Are you…Mehr
- Trenton | 18. JulEcofluencer x LoopOur #ecofluencer Jenni visited #Loop -the milkman for the modern age that picks up and refills your favorite household goods. The global circular shopping platform sells products in reusable containers from major brands on its website. Customers place an order online, receive products in the mail, and ship the containers…Mehr
- Trenton | 18. JulEcofluencer x TerracycleRecycling the unrecyclable? Our #ecofluencer Jenni visited Terracycle, a company that recycles cigarette butts. The cigarette trash which is collected through Terracycle's "Cigarette Waste Recycling Program" is recycled into a variety of industrial products, such as plastic pallets, and any remaining tobacco is recycled as compost. Cigarette butts are one…Mehr
- New York | 16. JulEcofluencer x Billion Oyster ProjectOysters, even though they may be small mollusks, play a vital role in their habitat. They are natural purifiers, which means they clean and filter water. One single adult oyster can clean about 50 gallons of water every day. Oysters also build three-dimensional reef structures that, like coral reefs, provide…Mehr
- Haleiwa | 10. JulEcofluencer x One Ocean DivingOur #ecofluencer had the chance to meet Ocean Ramsey, who is famous for swimming with sharks, free diving and advocating shark conservation. #Ecofluencer Jenni asked her about why sharks are important for a healthy ocean ecosystem.Mehr
- Honululu | 09. JulEcofluencer x Mike GabbardHawaii has become the first place to ban sun creams containing two specific chemicals in an effort to protect its threatened coral reef. Senator Mike Gabbard introduced the bill. The bill bars the sale of sunscreens containing chemicals oxybenzone and octinoxate, which some scientists say contribute to coral bleaching. Our…Mehr
- Denpansar | 04. JulEcofluencer x Coral Triangle CenterOur #ecofluencer Jenni visited the Coral Triangle Center in Bali. Since its foundation in 2011, the CTC has supplied crucial knowledge and skills to thousands of people engaged in the struggle for a healthy and thriving Coral Triangle: people working on the ground in fisheries and in protected areas, scientists,…Mehr
- Lombok | 29. JunEcofluencer x Pituq Community FoundationPlastic lasts extremely long, and can survive a multitude of weather conditions, from extremely hot summers to cold weather. That's why recycled plastic is an ideal material for construction. Our #ecofluencer Jenni visited the Pituq Community Foundation in Lombok. With the help of local schools they teach children about waste…Mehr
- Denpasar | 18. JunEcofluencer x Avani EcoOur #ecofluencer Jenni visitied a company named Avani Eco based in Bali that has created a plastic-like carry bag, a bio-Degradable "plastic" bag out of cassava, a vegetable root. At the Bali factory, they are producing their "I'm Not Plastic" bags which contain zero petroleum-based components. The strength of Avani…Mehr
- Bangkok | 16. JunEcofluencer x Precious Plastic BangkokOur #ecofluencer Jenni visited Dominic Chakrabongse in #Thailand at his precious plastic workshop. Precious plastic is a global community of hundreds of people working towards a solution to plastic pollution. People all over the world contribute to the project with their skills and knowledge or donations. Information, tools and techniques…Mehr
- Mombaza | 11. JunEcofluencer x Charles Kosore MittoIn August 2017 Kenya introduced "one of the toughest laws" banning the production, import, sale and use of plastic bags. Our #ecofluencer Jenni was curious and visited Kenya to see how effective this drastic ban is. She had the chance to interview Charles Mitto Kosore who works in the directorate…Mehr
- Watamu | 08. JunEcofluencer X Ecoworld WatamuOur #ecofluencer Jenni visited #EcoWorld Watamu in #Kenya. It is a local solution to the global problem of marine plastic litter. This innovating community enterprise works to keep the environment and to recycle plastic waste for the benefit of the community. By partnering with the local tourism industry they take…Mehr
- Nairobi | 04. JunEcofluencer x FlipFlopiBoat made of recycled plastic and flip-flops in Kenya! Our #ecofluencer Jenni visited the world's first dow made from plastic waste! #Flipflopi gets its name from the 30,000 recycled flip-flops used to decorate its multi-coloured hull. The mission behind the boat is to demonstrate that single use plastic doesn’t make…Mehr
- Nairobi | 01. JunEcofluencer x SocialBnbHow to travel sustainably and fair: Socialbnb in Kenya When Jenni visited Kenya as a part of the #ecofluencer Project, she booked her accomodation via socialbnb. She stayed at Shangilia, a children’s home with an attached elementary school in a slum of Kenya’s capital Nairobi. By staying there, she directly…Mehr
- Istanbul | 29. MaiEcofluencer x bioliveOur ecofluencer Jenni visited Biolive in Istanbul. They convert discarded olive pits into a biodegradable plastic. To learn more about it, check our video and let us know what you think.Mehr
- Athens | 25. MaiEcofluencer x EnaleiaOur ecofluencer Jenni had the chance to visit Lefteris from Enaleia, the first professional fishing scool in Greece. The focus lies on sustainable fishing methods. What do you think?Mehr
- Stratoni | 18. MaiEcofluencer x Healthy SeasBRACENET: 4 PARTNERS, 1 MISSION 💪🏽Mehr
- Tauragė | 16. MaiEcofluencer x NofirThe first destination of our #ecofluencer was our partner Nofir. Nofir is one of our strong partners right next to Ghost Fishing and Healthy Seas. All fishing nets are cleaned and treated by our partner Nofir using a specialist, environmental friendly process before the nets are then further upcycled by…Mehr
Eine Person, die durch ihre Online-Präsenz in sozialen Netzwerken in der Lage ist, umweltfreundliches Verhalten zu beeinflussen.
Der #ecofluencer dokumentiert die Reise, die Erkenntnisse und zeigt mit uns gemeinsam Lösungswege auf, um sie mit mit der Welt in kurzen Videos über unsere Social Media Kanäle zu teilen und gibt dem Meer so eine Stimme.
Der #ecofluencer bringt Ideen und engagierte Menschen – über die meist politischen Grenzen hinaus – zusammen, klärt auf und diskutiert mit Politiker*innen, NGO`S, mutigen Weltverbesserern und Konzernleitenden und das alles aus der eigenen Perspektive.
Gemeinsam mit uns besuchte der #ecofluencer weltweit Projekte, die sich für den Schutz der Meere einsetzen und macht sie für alle mit Bildern und Videos sichtbar.
Hier und unter folgenden Kanälen könnt Ihr demnächst die Reise von Jenni verfolgen: