North Sea II
25 € – 33 €
How do i get my size?
- Wrap shoelace, ribbon or thread around your wrist
- Measure length with ruler
- Choose the right size (c.a. 0,5cm - 1cm bigger than the circumference of the wrist)
- Finding the suitable size
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Every North Sea II Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Bracenet:
- light blue/sea green
- around 4 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: gold/rosé stainless steel bayonet clasp for secure hold or regular magnetic clasp in gold/rosé matt or silver matt with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures (The net might be slightly thicker and more fringed than shown).
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.
SKU: 268973 Categories: Bracenets, Export_Bracenets, Retailers Bracenets, Versandzone_Kategorie_2