North Sea II
19 € – 31 €
- Place a lace around your wrist
- Measure length
- Select size (total length, incl. clasp)
Hint: (length is incl. the clasp) Every Bracenet is handmade and the size could differ a few millimeters.
Every North Sea II Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the Bracenet:
- light blue/sea green
- around 4 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- clasp: gold/rosé stainless steel bayonet clasp for secure hold or regular magnetic clasp in gold/rosé matt or silver matt with engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures (The net might be slightly thicker and more fringed than shown).
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Germany
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net and magnetic clasp
- knots and colour originate from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
For every sold North Sea II Bracenet, we donate 1€ to our partner organisation Healthy Seas
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.