1) The campaign is an initiative by BRACENET GmbH, Jungfernstieg 44, 20354 Hamburg. Facebook / Instagram is not the organizer of the campaign, nor does Facebook / Instagram support or is involved in the campaign.
2.1) All natural persons, who are at least 16 years old are authorized to participate in the campaign. Employees of BRACENET GmbH or cooperation partners of the firm and relatives of employees of BRACENET GmbH or those involved in the set-up of the campaign are excluded from participation. The participation with false identities or with the identity of a third party is not allowed.
2.2) The participation in the campaign is solely possible online via Instagram (www.instagram.com) as a registered user. Through out the entire campaign period the profile of the participant has to be publicly available.
2.3) The participation through automized mass participation procedures is inadmissible.
3) The campaign period starts 06.02.2022 10:00 a.m. and ends at 10.02.2022 10:00 a.m. CEST.
4) The users have the chance to win a package of two Duschbrocken and two Bracenets. To enter, they have to follow @duschbrocken and @bracenet_savetheseas, tag a loved person and choose a set.
5) The winner will be randomly drawn from all participants. Each participant is allowed to post as many posts as he/she likes. The chances of winning are not higher for those posting more posts than for those who post less.
6) The winner will be contacted via direct message. The winner must answer within two days, if not the claim for the winnings lapses and an alternative winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of participants. A cash payment of the winnings is not possible; the winnings are not transferable.
6.1) The winner will be published in a pseudonymised form (e.g. in a separate article under “Anna K. from Hamburg”) as proof of the actual distribution of the winnings.
7) The organizers of the campaign reserve the right to exclude participants who violate the terms of participation from the campaign and to modify or terminate the campaign at any time.
To carry out the raffle, we collect and process personal data. First, this concerns the name of the participating Instagram account and the content of the comment. We use this personal data exclusively to determine and contact the raffle winners. After the winners have been selected, we collect their first and last name, address, date of birth and email address to determine whether the winners are eligible to participate and to send them the prizes. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties. After completion of the competition, we delete all concerned personal data.
The processing of personal data is based on the consent of the participants. By participating in the competition, you consent to the processing described and acknowledge this data protection notice. You can revoke your consent for future processing at any time.
Data subjects have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
Do you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the GDPR? Then you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for example via www.datenschutz-hamburg.de/beschwerde.
Controller: BRACENET GmbH, represented by Madeleine von Hohenthal and Benjamin Wenke (address: Jungfernstieg 44, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; tel.: 040/76485563; email: hello(at)bracenet.net).
Data Protection Officer: Contact at jacob(at)bracenet.net
9) Legal recourse is excluded. The campaign is subject exclusively to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.