Are you a fan of old vans and buses? Then these keychains are for you! We made them specifically for the „Midsummer Bulli Festival“ on the island of Fehmarn, Germany – a yearly meet-up of VW camper enthusiasts. For this purpose, we only chose nets with the most fitting colours and added a suitable engraving. They’re your contribution to saving the seas while on the road! SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
About the keychain:
- comes in three colors: blue, red or yellow
- no knots
- length incl. clasp: 8-9 cm
- matt black steel cap with engraved van logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net recovered, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net
- color originates from the original net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.