Upcycling travel bag
How do you store your daily essentials when traveling? We use our upcycled travel bag made from used jeans and former fishing nets! On the road, it is particularly well suited, because through its safety zipper, its contents will never get lost in the backpack. Ideal for everyday use, as a toilet bag or travel first aid kit.
Upcycling, local handicraft and integration: we have developed the travel bag in collaboration with Bridge&Tunnel! The Hamburg-based social fashion label manufactures denim products from post & pre-consumer waste while offering a second chance for socially disadvantaged people in the job market.
Learn more about the social fashion label Bridge&Tunnel here.
about the travel bag:
- spacious interior pocket for all your on-the-go essentials
- exterior mesh for quick and repeated access
- security zipper opens only by simultaneously pushing in the end piece
- dimensions: approx. 15 x 19 x 7 cm, tapering to approx. 15 x 25 x 2 cm at the top
- your own upcycling unique – may vary slightly visually from the picture
- upper material made of 100% used denim
- net pocket made of former fishing net
- inner material made of organic cotton
- from loving upcycling handmade in Hamburg, Germany
- upcycling travel bag sewn from used jeans fair & local by Bridge&Tunnel
- net bag prepared from former fishing net by BRACENET
Thanks to our partners:
In addition, we regularly donate to Healthy Seas to fund salvage missions as well as preventative measures and support many other projects to protect the oceans and marine life.