Upcycling Mini Bag Mediterranean Sea
Keys, card holder, moisturiser – the Bracenet Mini Bag is the perfect place for your most important day to day essentials. It’s small enough for any jacket pocket, but large enough for the items that really matter. This small ghost net bag sets a clear statement for conscious consumption that is good for the earth and the oceans.
The upcycled bag is made of resource-friendly woven hemp fabric, recovered ghost nets and a high-quality zipper from recycling material. It is handmade by Bracenet, with support from a small sewing shop in Hamburg.
About the bag:
- Washable at 40°C. Ideally by hand with a gentle detergent
- Every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- 14 cm wide, 10 cm high, 9 cm deep when open (dimensions may vary slightly)
- Inner bag made of woven hemp fabric, undyed and unbleached and organically cultivated
- Outer net made of recovered ghost net (HDPE), yellow/green
- Zipper from the YKK Natulon recycling series in green or nature
- Bracenet tag from stainless steel black, silver or rosé
- Sewn with strong cotton thread
- Inner bag made by a small sewing shop in Hamburg
- Net recovered by Healthy Seas and Ghost Diving, environmentally cleaned by Nofir
- Handmade in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.