Set: Upcycling Bumbag + Wadden Sea
Bracenet x Bridge&Tunnel Upcycling Bumbag + Wadden Sea
Hipbag, fanny pack or just belly bag?
Regardless of what name they wear, these small bum bags with zipper tags made of ghost nets will accompany you into summer. The Wadden Sea Bracenet is also available and made from the same net – perfect for the colour-coordinated look! Make a fashion statement for the protection of our oceans, solidarity, and a protest against our single use society.
About the bumbag:
- eye-catching zipper with zipper pull made of ghost net
- colors: blue with zipper and Bracenet-tag in copper or black with zipper and Bracenet-tag in black, here the connecting piece is SILVER
- unique, may differ slightly from the pictures
- thanks to a slider, the size can be adjusted easily and uncomplicatedly
- the bag can be worn on the hip or as a cross-body bag
About the Bracenet:
- ochre yellow
- two-rowed, around 2 x 2 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- magnetic stainless steel clasp for secure hold
- clasp in blue or black matt with engraved logo
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- bumbag made of 100 % upcycled jeans
- 100 % handmade in Hamburg. Limited edition.
- belt strap: 100 % Polypropylene
- color of zipper pull and Bracenet originates from the real net
- net recovered in January 2019, cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- upcycling. fair. social. handmade
- width: 24 cm
- height: 13 cm
- depth: max. 6,5 cm
- belt length: 81 cm min / 128 cm
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.