Phone / Shoulder Strap Labrador Sea II
Versatile accessories – our phone / shoulder straps made from ropes of former fishing nets are the ideal companion for either your compatible phone case or favorite bag! Enjoy your day with free hands, and yet always have your phone or everyday essentials ready at hand. Help us spread the message for the protection of our oceans: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET!
About the Phone / Shoulder Strap:
- Stylish chain for smartphone cases with compatible loops
- Ideal for bags with interchangeable shoulder straps
- Secure hold due to robust and tear-resistant rope
- Practical s-carabiners for ease of use
- Unique, may differ slightly from the pictures
- Approx. 1 cm in diameter, approx. 137 cm long
- Green rope with white and in some cases red accents (HDPE)
- Silver components: zinc alloy s-carabiner, nickel-plated brass end caps, nickel-plated zinc die-cast loop
- Ropes from recovered ghost nets or discarded fishing nets
- Made from remnants of our dog leash production
- Environmentally friendly cleaned by our partner organization Nofir
- Upcycled by hand with love in Hamburg
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Scope of delivery: The scope of delivery only includes the cell phone chains with carabiners, cell phone cases, cell phones, bags and other image components are for presentation purposes only.