North Sea “size-adjustable” with clasp
Every North Sea Bracenet means a piece of ghost net less in the oceans and is a conversation starter. Spread the message for the protection of the seas and release them from the haunt of the nets: SAVE THE SEAS, WEAR A NET.
This bracenet is not only size-adjustable, but also has a bayonet clasp! It fits any wrist – making it ideal as a gift. Using the sliding knots you can individually set a size between 17 cm and 21 cm, which includes all our usual sizes from XS (17cm) to M(21cm).
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COUPLE SET WITH THE IONIAN SEA SIZE-ADJUSTABLE!
About the Bracenet:
- light blue/sea green
- two-rowed, around 2 x 4 mm diameter
- made of a former fishing net (HDPE)
- black stainless steel bayonet clasp with engraved logowith engraved logo
- every product is unique and may differ slightly from the pictures
- nickel-free, waterproof & stainless
- net cleaned in an environmentally friendly way
- handmade in Hamburg
- upcycling product made of a piece of fishing net
- colour originates from the real net
Thanks to our partners:
We regularly donate to Healthy Seas to finance further recovery missions and preventive measures and support many other projects for the protection of the oceans and marine life.
Click here to learn more about our story and mission.